Plasma cleaning & plasma surface modification
You are here -- About us -- Terms aud conditions -- Export
General Terms and Conditions - Overseas orders
Preliminary general comments
- Plasma technology (hereafter referred to as “pt”) delivers goods in accordance with these “General Terms and Conditions” subject to any terms and conditions that are stipulated elsewhere.
- Servicing work is carried out analogously under the same terms and conditions.
- The “General Conditions for the Supply and Erection of Plant and Machinery for Import and Export No. 188A” (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe) in the version dated March 1957 apply to any points not governed here.
Pricing terms: EXW, excl. transportation, packaging, commissioning and training All prices are net prices. Taxes, customs duties and insurance are not included in the prices.
With their order the purchaser shall open an irrevocable letter of credit for the entire purchase price at the
(Sparkassen Carré, Muehlbachaeckerstrasse 2,
phone ++49 7071 205-0;
fax: ++49 7071 205 105,
BIC SOLA DE S1 TUB)
for account IBAN DE32 6415 0020 0001 4757 13.
The purchaser shall be responsible for all costs incurred in their own country, pt shall be responsible for the costs in Germany.
Orders with a value below €25,000.00 will be invoiced (100%) following delivery, payable 14 days strictly net following invoicing.
The following payment terms shall apply to orders with a value over €25,000.00:
50% following order confirmation,
40% following submission of a FIATA FCR or comparable document issued or signed by the freight forwarder,
10% following acceptance,
in each case payable 14 days strictly net following invoicing.
In the event that acceptance is delayed on grounds for which pt is not responsible, the final payment will be invoiced 4 weeks following delivery.
Minimum order value:
The minimum order value is €150.00
Assembly and service
- Assembly of the system is not included within the scope of delivery. A partial dismantling of system components may be required for transportation purposes depending on the size of the system. Reassembly is not included within the scope of delivery.
- pt installers are available to the purchaser upon request. The assembly will be invoiced in accordance with the actual labour costs.
- The hourly rates will be made available upon request.
- Any agreed assembly and commissioning along with any training required for the employees responsible will generally be provided by pt at your place of business. Upon request the purchaser may participate in the preliminary acceptance process at our place of business.
- All connections must be available for commissioning at the customer side in accordance with the specifications. The purchaser will provide any auxiliary staff and lifting equipment that may be required free of charge. Waiting times resulting from the unavailability of connections or auxiliary resources will be charged to the purchaser. The local safety regulations must be complied with by the purchaser and the pt staff must be instructed accordingly.
- Upon delivery or commissioning of the system you will receive complete system documentation in English (as a hard copy, as well as a file on a USB stick). Additional operating instructions are available at a cost of €70.00 each.
- The documentation in English language consists of operating and maintenance instructions, the latest software version for PC control, a circuit diagram of the electrical facilities, CE marking and CE declaration of conformity. The safety analysis prescribed in accordance with CE standards will be available for inspection during commissioning.
- The safety analysis for the machine may be inspected during commissioning and if applicable during the preliminary acceptance.
- The warranty period is 12 months (one-shift operation) or 1800 operating hours with regular maintenance (evidenced by maintenance reports). It does not cover expendable and wear parts.
- The following are generally considered to be expendable and wear parts:
- oil for the vacuum pump
- sealing gaskets
- inspection glass
- The delivery time shall be approx. 12-15 weeks unless otherwise stated on the quote. The binding delivery date will be stated in the order confirmation.
Any additional agreements related in any way to the purchase or construction of the system must be forwarded to both parties in writing with valid signatures. Reports must be compiled following telephone agreements or personal discussions regarding the design, construction or delivery and these must be forwarded to both parties.
- We shall remain bound by the terms of this quote until 3 months after the quote date.
Extended retention of title
- The system shall remain the property of plasma technology GmbH until payment has been received in full.
- All technical documentation delivered with the machine serves only for service purposes and remains the property of plasma technology GmbH.
- Reproduction of the documents in any form shall be prohibited without written permission from plasma technology GmbH.
- Rebuilding of the machines, in whole or in part, is prohibited without approval from plasma technology GmbH.
In the event that individual provisions in this agreement are ineffective or unenforceable or become ineffective or unenforceable after formation of the agreement, this shall not affect the effective nature of the remainder of the agreement. The ineffective or unenforceable provision should be replaced by an effective and enforceable regulation whose effect comes closest to the economic objective which the parties to the agreement had pursued with the ineffective or unenforceable provision. The preceding provisions shall also apply accordingly in the event that the agreement is incomplete.