After five years as an employed development engineer for low-pressure plasma processes and equipment graduate engineer Jörg Eisenlohr started his own business in 1999 and established the plasma technology GmbH.
- 1999 Graduate engineer Jörg Eisenlohr starts his own business as freelance engineer and consultant for the development of plasma processes
- 2005 He founded the plasma technology together with Jeanette Eisenlohr and one employee in the technology centre in Nagold Germany
- 2008 The company was changed to a GmbH and moved to Rottenburg.
- 2008 The company core competance was defined as inovative plasma procesess. Core partnes were identified and qualified for supply of essential hardwear.
- 2009 Introduction of the quality system and certification to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
- plasma technology was now focused on innovative solutions, final assembly and CE certification of systems.
- 2010 Buying of the current company premises in Herrenberg/Gültstein
- 2010 Moved into the new building
- 2018 Certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- 2019 Active member of various European and national research programs to advance the science of plasma treatment.
- 2021 Introduced the concept of standard entry level systems available to order and rent online.