After five years as an employed development engineer for low-pressure plasma processes and equipment graduate engineer Jörg Eisenlohr
started his own business in 1999 and established the plasma technology GmbH.
- 1999 Graduate engineer Jörg Eisenlohr starts his own business as freelance engineer and consultant for the development of plasma processes
- 2005 He founded the plasma technology together with Jeanette Eisenlohr and one employee in the technology centre in Nagold Germany
- 2008 The company was changed to a GmbH and moved to Rottenburg. It had now grown to five employees
- 2009 Introduction of the quality system and certification to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
- 2010 Buying of the current company premises in Herrenberg/Gültstein
- 2010 Moved into the new building with now twelve employees
- 2018 The team grows to 16 employees
- 2018 Certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015