Plasma cleaning & plasma surface modification
You are here -- About us - Overview
About plasma technology GmbH
Plasma technology GmbH was founded in 1999 by Dipl. Eng (FH) Jörg Eisenlohr the current owner and business leader.
Since the beginning the main focus has been the development of plasma processes for customer applications.
Since 2010 we have been working in our own building with a floor area of about 1000 sq. m in Herrenberg-Gültstein on plasma processes and systems to our customer requirements.
With our team of currently 16 employees we create complete solutions from the world of low-pressure plasma.
Whether it be the thorough cleaning of your component, the optimal preparation or activation for following processes
such as bonding of coating or deposition of adhesion promoters and other functional groups in a PVD or PECVD process.
You can depend on us as partner and profit from more than 25 years' of experience in developing plasma processes and systems.
Facts and figures
- An innovative team of 16 colleagues
- Manufacturing plant in D-71083 Herrenberg-Gültstein which occupies a total area of 1000 sq. m
- More than 25 years of experience in the development of individual plasma systems
- Over 500 systems delivered worldwide for a wide range of requirements
- Worldwide process and system support via TeamViewer remote control
- Largest distance for equipment support approximately 6,800 km (India)